All players (12 to 20 people) become employees of Business Technologies, a major Russian manufacturing and trading company. Last year, the company started implementing innovations, reforming its business and creating new products to improve its market position and attract new customers.
Some executives were not willing to support change, including the Sales Department Director. As a result, a new Sales Department Director was appointed.
The game players – the company employees – will have to organize themselves and make decisions at each step of change implementation. To accomplish their goals, they will have to master and apply effective skills and methods of change management as they deal with various cases.
Company: BIRC Int.
Approximate price: ?
Playtime: 8-16 hours
Learning objectives: Business simulation participants will:
1. Learn J. Kotter’s change model
2. See the results of studies on change perception by employees
3. Analyze their own behavior and assess growth opportunities
4. See how to deal with employee resistance to change
5. Familiarize themselves with and practice effective change management skills and methods for each stage of the process
6. Learn the basics of change management
Link to simulation home page: https://birc.ru/change-2-win/